Monday, December 27, 2010

1 year 3 month.


Dia la madu, dia la racun.
Dia la yang selalu buat saya tergelak,
Dia juga yang selalu buat saya menangis gembira atau sedih.
wekkkkkkkk
;p
Iloveyou.

He will do anything for me and I appreciate it. I admit that we are not always in state of understanding. When I'm really mad and sulk, he's pretend nothing happened. I know him very well. Yes. He is hot temper, easily to mad but what is special about him, he is always compromise with me. He know that I am egoist girl. Normally when we are fought, I will never contact him. HAHAHA. you know why? cause I want him to persuade me :) He will text me, talk me nicely. How sweet who you are. Other people do not know what really happen in my relationship. Sometime they judge that we are already clash and break off, but they are totally wrong. I will always try to take care of my relationship. He do love me and I love him too. I'm seek for your wishes for our happiness.




NOW, WE ARE ALREADY 1 YEAR, 3 MONTH <3
28 sept 2009 - 28 dec 2010.


now,
28dec2010,
12 ;21am